The 686 Times New Balance Focus Boa Snowboard Boot combines 20 years of snowboarding knowledge with over a century of foot science. A super-supportive outer shell and convenient Boa Focus lacing system combine with stability and shock-absorbing features like the Rollbar and Abzorb footbed for a responsive, cushy feel that fits like a dream.
- Boa Focus Coiler lacing system uses two twist-and-go reels in the boot's upper and lower zones for a locked-down fit with the twist of a knob
- Dynalite MF liner reduces overall boot volume and clings to your foot to eliminate pressure points and hot spots
- Rollbar technology uses a lightweight graphite stabilizer for more efficient energy transfer and improved shock absorption
- Abzorb footbed offers lots of arch support and a high-traction surface to eliminate slop
Share your thoughts
Awesome style and comfort
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just got these(but I got them at a local shop for 270, score), they seem like a very solid boot. Immediate comfort when you put them on, and they feel like they will pack out nicely.
The boa system is awesome, nice and snug.
They are definitely stiff, but probably the most comfortable boots I've ever walked in.