You've done the work. Now it's time to play.
Your coverall bibs are covered in motor oil, cow manure, tree sap, and sawdust; yeah, that's what makes them cool, but you're crazy if you think that's going to be comfortable on the slopes. Rock the 686 Men's Dickies Bib Overall Insulated Pants on the mountain, and sport the same looks, style, and durability as your work coveralls but without the stains and smells—and with some high-performance snowriding capabilities to boot. As part of the 686XDickies Collection, these overalls blend 686's innovative design with Dickies' tough-as-nails heritage.
686 gave the Dickies Bib Overall its InfiDry membrane and Bemis-taped critical seams to repel moisture like a champ and its All-Access relaxed fit to keep you comfy and mobile. 40g lower-body polyfill insulation keeps you toasty, and for when things get steamy, Air-Flo leg vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets are there to give you some breezy relief. Leg gaiters with boot lace hooks keep out those pesky, slushy ice chunks. Can your canvas work coveralls do that?
- InfiDry membrane (15K/10K)
- 40g lower body polyfill insulation
- Bemis-taped critical seams
- All-Access relaxed fit
- Air-Flo leg vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets
- Ghetto Slit leg opening gussets with snap closure
- Horseshoe Hem curved back leg opening
- Leg gaiters with boot lace hooks
- Classic bib styling with adjustable shoulder straps
- Side stretch panels with snap closure
- 686XDickies Collection