Crappy weather isn’t going to stop you.
- Baggy fit gives you a straight leg and a loose fit without being too baggy so you have lots of room to move without looking like a doofus
- Waist gaiter blocks snow from skeezing its way past your waist-band like a dirty old pervert
- Fully taped seams stop moisture from getting in past the stitching
- Internal boot gaiters keep pow from getting packed into your pant legs
- Mesh-lined leg vents let you jettison surplus heat when things warm up down there
Share your thoughts
im 6'0", 155 lbs, and im looking to score...
im 6'0", 155 lbs, and im looking to score up a pair of these pants. medium or large?
Sup dude, I'm your exact size and got these pups in a large. They're a little big in the waist (velcro adjustable) and true boot cut fit. Really I could have gone down to a medium and they would have fit better in the waist, but in my opinion the legs would have been to skinny for my liking.
In conclusion, you can go either way. Medium if you want a skinnier fit, large if you want some room for the moose knuckle. I'm glad I got the larges though.