The Airblaster Women's Expedition Weight Ninja Suit seals out the chill when you're playing in nature's most frigid environments. Zip up in this suit when you need literal head-to-toe protection from freezing air.
- Connected top and bottom means no in-between bare spots are left exposed
- Expedition-weight fabric means serious protection from the cold
- Micro-fleece is incredibly soft and warm
- Women-specific fit follows your curves
- 7-panel hood fits ergonomically around your head
- Full-length chest zipper makes this suit easy to get in and out of
- 4-way stretch moves with you
- 350-degree waist zip makes potty trips easier
- Thumbholes prevent your sleeves from bunching up when you put your jacket on and help seal out cold air
Share your thoughts
Got this on Whiskey Militia for $89.99, been seeing it at our local snowboard shop for $179.99 for awhile so I had to scoop it up. It's super comfy and warm. I've had a Burton long underwear onesie for a few years and this one blows it out of the water. The zip waist (my Burton one had buttons, which weren't particularly easy, especially when you're just trying to pee behind a tree really quick!) and hood are great. It's not very light, but not heavy. I'm 5'6" and 140 lbs and the medium fits perfectly. Definitely recommend!
We both love it
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Got this for my wife. She loves it for the performance, warmth and comfort. I love it for how she looks in it.