It makes your soooouuuuul glow.
- Waterproof DWR oxford fabric and fully-taped seams means your ass is drier than a freshman pledging after a weekend of binge drinking
- Outer thigh vents dump excess heat
- Glow-in-the-dark Airblaster logos satisfy your glow-stick addiction
- Gusseted crotch keeps your crotch from splitting on your next whirly-twirl
- Adjustable boot gaiter with lace hook keeps your pants where you want �em
- Hook-and-loop adjustable waist regulation dials in the right fit for your love-handles
Share your thoughts
how warm are these pants. considering i...
how warm are these pants. considering i wear just boxers all season long??
Welp, for most days these shell pants will be just fine. But if you live somewhere that gets really cold, you'll want to were long underwear on the cold days or get insulated pants.
i live in the far north and ride the exact same way. seem to only own airblaster pants and they work out fine. I actually didn't even notice how good they were until recently I realized I have never had cold legs. not a high tech piece but if its getting below 0 you may want to start thinking about layering.
Hey, do these fit pretty slim? Don't need...
Hey, do these fit pretty slim? Don't need skin-tight or anything, but I don't really go for baggy..
These definitely aren't uber baggy...like a special blend or other typical board brand. If you're looking for a relaxed fit that still has some shape these are the way to go.
waiting for them to come in the mailll =)
Hey , im about 5'9 , 150lbs , i have a 31"...
Hey , im about 5'9 , 150lbs , i have a 31" waist on my jeans. Just wondering if i get these in a small, will they be tight fitting?
im not sure im about i25lb and im 5'9 and the waist is a little big i had to tighten the waist thing so they will probably will fit