So, what do you think?
Honey, we know you have a gazillion good memories with your duct-taped patchwork jacket, but why don't you make some new ones with the Airblaster Women's TB2 Jacket? It'll last waaaay longer than your ... errr, tattered-but-lovely old jacket. Plus you won't have to wear a garbage bag over it when it snows.
- An asymmetrical zipper, classic fit, and edgy style set you apart from the norm
- Waterproof fabric and fully taped seams seal out the wet during a sudden snowstorm or drunken late-night snowball fight
- Mesh-lined underarm zips ditch excess heat when you hike or frantically make snowballs
- Cozy synthetic insulation and a tall turtleneck collar keep you warm when you ride
- An adjustable waist for a just-right fit and convenience
- Removable powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters block out the snow and cold
- External pockets stash your tissues, lip balm, and snowboarding goodies
Share your thoughts
Feels a little weird
People kept asking if my jacket was "supposed to be like that". Geez don't people understand fashion??
This jacket did not impress me that much. At the shop I fit into a size large just fine, but out on the hill I found that the waist skirt did not stay snapped, the snaps are weak or the skirt size is too small. Kinda odd since most jackets I try have big stretchy skirts. Also the wrist gaiters dug into my hands and caused bruising. Maybe I just needed an XL but the jacket shell fit fine, it's like the internals did not match the shell.
Also the hood could be removable, it is not.
I think the jacket could use more pockets and features, like hooks for the powder skirt as it rode up.
The "ninja mask" giant collar was neat but you still have to wear a face mask or neck warmer to keep the wind out.
It's a sweet looking jacket but falls a bit short in the features department.