Javier + Travis = Travier.
The popular Javier pant gets a Travis Parker-approved mash-up remix, making it the Airblaster Travier Snowboard Pant. The Travier features a clean look and a boot-cut fit that isn't too tight or too baggy, but juuuuusssssttt riiigghhhhhhttt.
- Double-reinforced butt, knees, and hems resist damage from park features or parking lots
- Fully taped seams put looming moisture in a choke-hold
- Adjustable pull tabs on waist dial in the perfect fit
- Mesh-lined inseam mesh vents let bad air out and good air in
- Travis Parker said it was awesome
Share your thoughts
ripped a zip
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
the pocket zipper ripped out 2nd day of riding with these. don't know about any of the other features since i didn't get to use them very much,
These are probably my favorite snowboard pants that I've owned. The only problem with them is like all snowboard pants they are a little long, but the good thing is that they are so baggy that they don't drag everywhere. Overall great pants warm, but not to warm.