The next best thing to having a shell and and soft fur.
Sometimes you ride slow, sometimes you ride quick. The Airblaster Women's Turtle Bunny Jacket not only looks hot at any speed but features 10K waterproof performance for protection your cozy no matter whatever weather rolls your way. From early fall to late spring, this über-cool anorak pulls over your head and leaps into action.
- 10K-rated waterproofing and breathability defends your dryness against foul-weather
- Quarter-length front zipper and side zips make it easy to take the Turtle Bunny on and off or just release some heat
- Modern long fit provides below-the-seat coverage and longer sleeves that won't ride up on you
- Women-specific tailoring provides a slightly fitted cut that allows for movement and extra layers without making you look like a dude
- High-collar design shields your face from the storm and a fleece chin guard won't rub your jaw raw
- Mesh-backed underarm zippers increase airflow without letting snow get in to ruin your day
- Removable powder skirt means you get the same protection from snow up the back as you get from a jacket
- Lycra wrist gaiters extend your coverage to under your gloves
Share your thoughts
Just got this jacket in the mail for spring riding and I can't wait to wear it on the hill! After some debating between small and medium I ordered the small and I'm glad I did, the sleeves and body are definitely long (I'm 5'8" for reference) and the body is pretty slim. If you wanted to layer anything underneath I might size up for more room in the body. The orange colorblock is adorable- I didn't realize the hood is red! The jacket seems very well constructed- pretty sure it will pass the hill test :)
Turtle Bunny On Hill
Love this jacket, great lightweight piece but good warmth and movement....awesome colors and prints as well! Functional waist cinch adds a great fit and look too, enjoy.