A must-have for wild weekends in the wild.
- 2-layer nylon stretch ripstop material is super durable and comfortable
- Removable waist gaiter lets you go casual for lodge time and serious for board time
- Venting chest pockets help cool things off if a lady friend decides to join you while weathering the storm
- Drop hood and collar construction enhance protection from pelting rain as you huddle
- Waterproof hand-warmer and chest pocket zippers help keep your phone and sandwich dry
Share your thoughts
Hit the pow
About as water proof as ur gonna get, the "stretch nylon" fabric is cool, stretchy and comfortable. I'm 195 and 5'11" and I got a medium, perfect fit, plenty of room for layering. Fit is comparable to Burton "Team Fit"
Hello, can you please write how much...
Hello, can you please write how much centimeter have this jacket on the hight in size XL and XXL? Thank you, so much
Super tech with steeze
Baggy fit and a powder skirt that comes below your butt keeps it steezy without the snow burn. Pockets and thumbstraps are dope. Hood is big enough for a helmet. Fabric is basically unrippable.
Alex Andrews On Analog Outerwear
I wore the jacket twice and the velcro on collar when the jacket is worn open damages the right shoulder destroying the very waterproof 20000mm fabric.