The Acetate lives for heavy dumps.
Every morning you check the snow forecast, so it’s no wonder that you pull on the Analog Men’s Acetate Pant when you get ready to hit the mountain for a full day of riding. Analog packed this bomber piece with waterproof fabric and fully taped seams to ensure that you stay comfortable and dry no matter how many diggers you take in the snow or how many fat wet flakes land on your thighs when you ride the lift.
- A full knee-to-knee inseam vent with two-way zippers lets in cool air when you lap the pipe
- A standard fit allows you the mobility to hike effortlessly and perfect your tricks
- Fleece-lined butt and knees, and hand warmer pockets for comfort
- Double-denim shank-fly closure for convenience when Mother Nature calls
- Waterproof zippers keep your vices dry
- Boot gaiters block out snow and the cold
Share your thoughts
This pant s really cool, i ride in deep powders and it performs more than i expected ...
great pants love it, good reliable pockets, warm , it has vents in the inner thigh jus in case it gets hot. Very comfortable!
Good all around pant
Continuous Crotch Venting: Full knee to knee zippered venting with 2 way sliders. Infinite venting options. Boot Gaiters Fleece Lined Hand-Warmer Pockets: Lined for comfort with zip closures to keep your stuff where it belongs. Single Cinch Waistband: Improved, simplified construction for quick sag adjustments. Double Denim Shank Fly Closure: Takes a page from the proven durability and function of your favorite jeans. Fleece Lined Butt and Knees Ghetto Slits: Zippered ankle gussets.