The last few years have taken you from your mom's basement to a deluxe apartment with a drop-dead-gorgeous girlfriend. You couldn't have done it without the slim Analog AG Chino Pant, which gave you that air of confidence that just seems to make good things happen.
- Slim fit and 15.5-inch leg opening matches the current style so you can look your very best at all times
- Stretchy cotton provides a soft and breathable feel if your night out becomes a dance party
- Wheel wash ensures that the fabric feels smooth the very first time you wear it
- Interior waistband detail adds a bit of sophistication
- Front and rear pockets stash essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
good quality Chinos. like the details and how they feel, very comfortable. they do run a bit large. I usually wear 32's, but i gotta return these maybe for some 30 or 31's
Yes it's true actual skate wheel are used to soften the fabric. Wheels are used as a substitution for stones that traditonally wash and break down the fabric. The difference can be felt in the fabric. While the wheels act as a softner and add a smooth hand feel to the garmet. Get ready to wear the best chino's you're thighs have ever laid against.
Nice, but not as slim as expected
Very nice pants with lots of stretch and good color (I ordered kahki); I returned them because they were a little to baggy in the leg for my taste. I prefer the RVCA Spanky Chino, Altamont Davis Highwater and WESC Eddy skinny chino. If you don't mind plenty of extra room below the knee, these might be perfect for you.