Earn your powder wings with the help of the Analog Albatross Snowboard Jacket. 10K-rated fabric keeps you dry when the snow is coming down, and a removable powder skirt prevents snow from filling your jacket when you ragdoll after soaring a little too far off a cliff.
- 10K-rated nylon dobby fabric protects against harsh winter weather
- Taffeta lining slides on smoothly
- Regular fit provides room to layer without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from going up your back
- Custom thumb cuff links keep your sleeve over your glove
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket store the essentials
Share your thoughts
Hell to the yeah this jacket has everything an Analog lover could ask for. Turned in large bellowed pockets will not get in your way when your stompin' spins. Tonal AG hit in the back will shine in the sun but not scream from across the room. Large goggle pocket will make sure your lens stay dry and mircofleece fabric will keep your lens from scratching. Waterproof to the bone with a full taffeta line to wick away moisture. They only thing that will be cool is you in this one of a kind jacket.