Keep your assets cool.
Jump into the Asset Pant from Analog, make the drive to Mt. Hood, and hit the park like it did something bad. The standard fit dials in classic snowboard style and gives you plenty of room without being overly baggy. The .
- A full knee-to-knee inseam vent with two-way zippers lets in cool air when you lap the pipe
- A standard fit allows you the mobility to hike effortlessly and perfect your tricks
- Double-denim shank-fly closure for convenience when Mother Nature calls
- Waterproof zippers keep your vices dry
- Boot gaiters block out snow and the cold
Share your thoughts
They run big
Ordered up a set of XL's and I was swamped. Generally I wear XL in every brand. Had to send them back. Bummin.
Team rider Alex Andrews talking Analog.
TJ talks about the features on Analog Snowboard Pants.
I had these pants last year. I'm really liking the camo this year but I love how there are so many color options. Perfect fit....my #1 asset when I hit the slopes.