Keep snow (and branches) out.
Rushing through the trees at Baker can give you access to choice stashes of powder, but they can also leave leave your pants shredded and snagged. The Analog Blastech AG Remastered Pants use burly material that can take a beating. Plus, these pants blocks moisture so you won't get soaked in that deep tree-lined snow.
- Tactel nylon is durable and tough enough to handle branch swipes
- 15K-rated fabric will keep you dry when the snow is deep
- Regular fit is not too tight and not too baggy
- Continuous crotch mesh venting unzips from inner thigh to inner thigh for a full vent that can ditch heat quickly
- Hidden compartment in the mid-leg pocket flips open to reveal organizational slots and a window for your pass
- Metal shank buttons are stronger than standard thread-sewn closures
Share your thoughts
Analog Mandalore Pant - Front View
Tribute to Jeff
The Original. We took this pant and put a True Analog spin on it. Updated it for what riders need in 2013. Analog Remastered