The Analog Citizen ATF Flannel Jacket has a laid-back, casual look that is great for walking to the neighborhood dive for beer. But, this jacket also has enough weather-blocking tech and insulation to keep you warm if you decide to wear it snowboarding on a bluebird day.
- Polyester flannel with DWR sheds water so you won't get wet if a little snow comes down
- Canvas reinforcements with DWR on the back and elbows bump up durability
- Lightweight polyester insulation keeps your body heat where it belongs
- Team fit is nice and roomy
Share your thoughts
Honestly one of the best jackets ever made really sick
Super insulated, super dope
great looking, comfortable, and super warm. Decently water proof, and inexpensive. What more could you ask for?
What is Analog ATF
Analog ATF by Team Rider Alex Andrews
Like riding in your fave flannel that is also a hoodie. Let me count the reasons why this is the best.
1. 100 Grams of Insulation
2. Double DWR coated shoulders, elbows and tail
3. Tons of Pockets
4. Zippered Pockets
6. I can wear it on of off the hill
7. Full zip easy to get in and out of and easy to layer if you need more than a 100 grams of insulation
8. Onion quilted taffeta line
9.Waterproof where it counts
10. Sturdy DWR canvas on back and rear elbow pads for reinforcement.
Analog ATF Citizen
Model is Wearing a Large