Required attire for the backcountry ball.
When you're deep in the backcountry, getting wet and cold can ruin your ability to ride well—or worse. Avoid the risk with the Analog Deploy Gore-Tex Pant. Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex fabric protects against fierce winter storms, because they can become a problem when all you have for transportation is two legs and a snowboard.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex fabric is guaranteed to keep you dry in winter's harshest conditions
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Regular fit provides room to layer without being too baggy
- Continuous Crotch features a mesh-lined vent that extends from inner-thigh to inner-thigh from maximum airflow where you need it
- Two hand pockets and two cargo pockets store the goods
- Gathered elastic on bottom hem fits over your boot while keeping snow out