When you're deep in the backcountry, getting wet and cold can ruin your ability to ride well—or worse. Avoid the risk with the Analog Deploy Gore-Tex Pant. Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex fabric protects against fierce winter storms, because they can become a problem when all you have for transportation is two legs and a snowboard.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex fabric is guaranteed to keep you dry in winter's harshest conditions
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Regular fit provides room to layer without being too baggy
- Continuous Crotch features a mesh-lined vent that extends from inner-thigh to inner-thigh from maximum airflow where you need it
- Two hand pockets and two cargo pockets store the goods
- Gathered elastic on bottom hem fits over your boot while keeping snow out
Share your thoughts
Do these feature zip to pant (AK jacket...
Do these feature zip to pant (AK jacket compatible?)
Unfortunately the Analog Deploy pant does not feature sip compatibility. "Zip-Tech" is a Volcom patent and as such they've been enforcing it against other companies applying it to their products.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this pants in the military green color and I have to say they have mad style. They fit definitely on the baggy side and overall quality is pretty good.
Pockets are well situated, though the design on the standard hand pockets makes them hard to open and close. It doesn't really bother me much, but other people might feel different about it.
I'm 5'9 160 lbs size 32 waist, cannot find...
I'm 5'9 160 lbs size 32 waist, cannot find a local dealer with these in stock so not sure whether to go with a S or M?
I think you could probably go with either size, but the medium might offer a more comfortable fit. Check out the size chart located by the drop down menu for specific sizing info.