The Analog Eastbound Down Jacket keeps you warm so you can finally give up on your old beer-coat strategy. This cozy down coat blocks the cold and holds your body heat right where you need it. Now, when you're riding the lift during a cold snap or frigid night session, you can just snuggle into your jacket instead of trying to drink the cold away.
- Nylon plain weave is tough enough to handle those intimate trees encounters
- 15K-rated fabric keeps you dry even when the snow comes down hard
- Soft 500-fill down holds in the warmth you need so you don't freeze to death if the lift gets stuck
- Curved droptail hem keeps your backside covered when you're reaching for a grab
- Removable waist gaiter keeps snow from packing inside your jacket when you're swimming in the deep stuff
- Custom thumb cuffs have a special spot for your thumb to poke through to help seal out snow
- Interior print by Nick Hamilton for Transworld Snowboarding adds a bit of pro styling
Share your thoughts
Last year model has a shit-like material...
Last year model has a shit-like material which is getting lot of hooks from the velcros everywhere. This one has the same?
I don't know what you're talking about but this is last year's jacket (2012-2013 season).
Analog Eastbound jacket- River blue vintage khaki
Model is wearing a Large