The Analog Freedom Snowboard Jacket as a lot in common with America: liberty, opportunity, public education, giant waterparks ... OK, maybe they're not that similar. But the Freedom does feature a 10K-rated fabric to keep you dry when it starts dumping outside and a tailored fit that gives it an urban look so you can hit the bar after a long day on the hill.
- 10K-rated 2-layer herringbone fabric stands up to abuse and harsh weather
- Analogic lining slides on smoothly
- Tailored fit is slim for a street-style look
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from going up your back
- Custom thumb cuff links keep your sleeve over your glove
- Two hand pockets and two chest pockets store essentials, and Flash Pass sleeve pocket allows for easy season pass access
- Airflow Defogging interior goggle pocket allows air to flow through so they're crystal clear when you pull them out
Share your thoughts
Is there any insulation in this jacket?...
Is there any insulation in this jacket? I'm looking for something to ride in on warmer days.
Not really. I was hoping for a solid winter jacket but I'm assuming that I'm gonna wear it exclusively on warmer days.
is the material of this more shiny like...
is the material of this more shiny like the picture? or is it a normal non shiny material?
Please see the below image. You will see that this jacket has a little sheen to it but is not super shiny like the above imaged photo. This is a rad jacket you will love it lots of pockets and a solid fit.
Analog Freedom jacket - Alpine Green
Model is wearing a large
So Many Pockets
This jacket has a pocket for everything. Elbow deep handwarmer pockets let you stash more than a snickers all while keeping your fingers warm and toasty. Can you say "microfleece" handwarmer pockets. Contour drop hood will keep the elements at bay and your noggin dry. Side arm pass pocket for easy access in and out of the life line doubles as an ID holder for Apre.