Freedom to go where you please.
- 10K-rated herringbone fabric stands up to abuse and harsh weather
- Regular fit provides room to layer without being too baggy
- Continuous Crotch features a mesh-lined vent that extends from inner-thigh to inner-thigh from maximum airflow where you need it
- Two hand pockets and two cargo pockets store the goods
- Gathered elastic on bottom hem fits over your boot while keeping snow out
Share your thoughts
Who doesn't love yellow pants?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Great (relatively) inexpensive resort pant. Kept me warm, dry and looking good in Tahoe, Mammoth and the Wasatch last year.
I'm 5'11" in socks, 155 lbs and wear a 31" in most pants. The small fit me perfectly. I don't like my pants to be super baggy. I can still fit a base layer underneath.
I also tried the Dose pant and Harbor Pant, but these fit better. Not too baggy, not super tight.
Uh-oh somebody's FABULOUS!!!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I just picked these up tonight in Alpine Green and as if I wasnt stoked enough for the season these pants are incredible. I am 6' 180 lbs and a large is perfect. The color is more of a Boston Celtic green not near as bright as the picture appears and the material is smooth and silky not cheap feeling at all like some other pants. Analog does it right as always. Can't wait to light it up in these.
hey im 32 inch waist and 5'9 . think i...
hey im 32 inch waist and 5'9 . think i need to mediums or smalls? cheers
I'd go with the medium. The small will be snug if you layer anything under these.
It's good to be Free
Analog Freedom pant coming in a skittle assortment of colors. This pant packs a powerful punch and will not pinch your wallet. Full taffeta line, continuous cross flow venting will keep your dry and cool. Tons of pockets and a regular fit so it's not too tight and not to loose. Find your Freedom in these kick ass all season long pants.
Analog Freedom Pant Black - Front View
Model is Pro snowboarder and Analog team rider Alex Andrews. Model weights 165 pounds and is 6 foot tall. Model is wearing a Large