For those of you who weren’t born with a trust fund and need to work for a living, but still somehow find time to get after it on the hill, there’s the Analog Men’s Gateway Jacket. This water-resistant shell was made for weekend warriors who enjoy ripping around the slopes not worrying about deadlines and conference calls. Plus, you can strut the stylie Gateway on the streets when you battle the commute to work.
- Water-resistant fabric and critically taped seams help protect you from the fat flakes when you ride or walk to work
- Unzip the underarm vents to dump excess heat and let in cool air if you start to overheat on the hike or sprint to catch the bus
- A custom tailored cut that fits a little longer and narrower makes the Analog a killer lifestyle piece as well as killer snowboarding shell
- A powder skirt blocks out snow
- Plenty of pockets stash your small essentials
Share your thoughts
I'm 5'10" and about 160 pounds. I don't...
I'm 5'10" and about 160 pounds. I don't want a jacket thats too baggy but I do want to be able to put a few layers underneath. Would a medium or a large be a better size for me?
S, get he Medium or even a small, Im 6'4'' and the large is almost too big for me
Sick Street Style
Such a good street material, and street look with 10k fabric. Great fit, goes great with the AG Gravel Pant, and the Remer Pant.