Friday couldn’t come soon enough.
- Water-resistant fabric and critically taped seams help protect you from the fat flakes when you ride or walk to work
- Unzip the underarm vents to dump excess heat and let in cool air if you start to overheat on the hike or sprint to catch the bus
- A custom tailored cut that fits a little longer and narrower makes the Analog a killer lifestyle piece as well as killer snowboarding shell
- A powder skirt blocks out snow
- Plenty of pockets stash your small essentials
Share your thoughts
I'm 5'10" and about 160 pounds. I don't...
I'm 5'10" and about 160 pounds. I don't want a jacket thats too baggy but I do want to be able to put a few layers underneath. Would a medium or a large be a better size for me?
S, get he Medium or even a small, Im 6'4'' and the large is almost too big for me
Sick Street Style
Such a good street material, and street look with 10k fabric. Great fit, goes great with the AG Gravel Pant, and the Remer Pant.