Classic inspiration, shred-ready function.
The Analog Men's Greed Jacket blends old-school looks with first-to-last-chair comfort. The jacket's bold, color-blocked design, striped ribbing, and shoelace drawstring hood take major style points from vintage varsity coats. However, don't let the jacket's classic looks fool you. Its shell is treated with a DWR water-resistant finish, allowing you to ride pow laps in the morning and park laps in the afternoon without turning into a soaking mess—something you can't say about your '90s team jacket.
The Greed's polyester insulation keeps you toasty on chilly days, yet it isn't stifling during spring slush laps and bluebird shred sessions. Zippered underarm vents expel excess heat and water vapor when you're working up a sweat, and the removable powder skirt seals out snow on seriously deep days. Hand and chest pockets stash necessities when you're riding all day, and the internal goggle pocket is useful for defogging your goggles, and it doubles as a media pocket.
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex stretch twill (black denim, indigo denim)
- Nylon (atlantic blue, redstone)
- Jet micro (panels) or hydro coating (denim treatment)
- DWR finish at bottom hem
- Fully taped seams
- PLA printed satin lining by Trevor Graves
- Sherpa fleece hood lining
- 60-gram polyester fill insulation
- Removable powder skirt
- Zippered hand, chest pockets
- Internal media/goggle pocket
- Regular fit