Roll straight from the skate park to the basement after-party in your Analog Hachette Short. Comfortable, casual, and ready to rock, the Hachette loyally keeps quiet about the contraband you stuffed in its pockets while you were questioned by the fuzz.
- Comfortable cotton feels great even when you pass out on your friend's basement couch for a few hours or days
- Plenty of pockets for storing your stash
Share your thoughts
perfect summer shorts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
super comfy, well fitting shorts. Like Zach said, soft, clean and classic. fFit is just above the knees with a well sized inseam. Fit might be a touch on the larger side but with adjustable waist by way of button, i still wear without a belt.
"where'd you get those shorts - the toilet store?"
...Don't expect to ever hear that while wearing the Hachette Short. Super-soft, clean styling, and a slightly shorter inseam make this a classier and more comfortable offering than your traditional chino or cargos. Pair 'em with deck shoes or some well-worn loafers for the maximum effect.
* the fabric has a subtle fade and exceptional softness to it - part of the collection that utilizes AG's "Wheel Wash" treatment
* ordered a 30, but it's really a 32 until you tighten the waist with button adjustments at the sides. Perfect if you plan on hitting the buffet line after a skate session