Wear the Analog Oakland ATF Jacket to work comfortable in the knowledge that should you decide to bail at lunch and drive to the resort for some midday park play, this jacket's shred-friendly fabric will let it work in on the mountain as well as it does on the street.
- Polyester twill looks like denim but performs like a synthetic
- DWR finish sheds moisture to keep you dry if you decide to skip work to shred
- Front slash hand pockets and chest pockets give you plenty of spots to stash your stuff
- Team fit is loose and relaxed
Share your thoughts
Stylish and warm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This jacket is awesome. It has a street jacket style but features a flannel lining making it great as a winter jacket as well. On top of having some light insulation it features a DWR coating which wicks away moisture and has done so since I have owned the jacket. It fits almost a size bigger than your normal size so you will want to size down. The only downside to the jacket is the dye used on indigo will rub off on your skin. Run it through the washing machine once and that problem is no more
Are you looking for Workwear Street styling that is waterproof. Look no farther the Analog Oakland jacket is just that, Analog ATF (Analog Technical Fashion) Coated DWR makes this piece all- time with a warm flannel line on the inside, zippered handwarmer pockets and a media pocket, what else could you want. Oh you want a Team fit. well your prayers have been answered.