It's just you, your snowboard, and your Analog Service Pants versus the park. These slick looking water-resistant pants will take on keeping your butt dry so you'll be free to worry about keeping your butt off the ground when you take on the park.
- Double layered polyester workwear-style fabric is durable and looks good
- 15K-rated fabric will keep you dry when the snow is deep
- Regular fit is not too tight and not too baggy
- Continuous crotch mesh venting unzips from inner thigh to inner thigh for a full vent that can ditch heat quickly
- Metal shank buttons won't rip off as easily as the thread-sewn variety
Share your thoughts
Analog Service Pant
LOVE these pants. I got them for my husband and he is looking forward to wearing them on the slope. They are very classy looking and are true to size. I would recommend them for sure.
Analog Service pant - Front view
Model is Pro snowboarder and Analog team rider Alex Andrews. Model weights 165 pounds and is 6 foot tall. Model is wearing a Large
Drop in on these
Work Wear style pant with continuous cross flow venting. Will let the steam out when you're cranking turns through neck deep blower pow. Pocket on pocket styling gives you room to bring nearly everything that you own minus the kitchen sink. Buttery Taffeta lining will help to keep you warm and dry. Super durable fabric will having you loving these pants for years to come.