- Co-Op design with photographer Mike Coots to help the Defend Oahu Coalition which fights large-scale developments from destroying the land and culture of Hawaii
- Polyester fabric features stretch so you can move quickly while swimming or surfing and it dries quickly for comfort while on land
- Lycra at front fly and waist prevents chafing while on your board all day
- Surf-style tie secures the boardie during massive crashes, and a cargo pocket holds your beer money
- Graphic design shows your summery side while the long fit complements your baggy style
Share your thoughts
The defend Oahu Coalition is a group of community residents, environmentalists, activists and leaders a;; working toward one immediate goal: protecting communities on Oahu from the dangerous effects of large scale development. The defend Oahu coalition believes that beautiful open spaces and shorelines on Oahu are for all residents and visitors to enjoy. Proceeds from this short will go to this cause. "KEEP THE COUNTY COUNTRY".