Ultra-baggy snowboard pants were fun for a while, but now you crave a better fit. Luckily, the Analog Thievery Pants serve up a modern, tapered cut that will look great on the mountain. Throw these pants on when you want a clean, slick look that will set you apart from the crowd.
- Double-layered polyester with mechanical stretch is comfortable and water resistant
- Slim fit is streamlined for a sleek look
- Continuous crotch mesh venting unzips from inner thigh to inner thigh for a full vent that can ditch heat quickly
- Gathered elastic on the bottom hems seals out snow and gives you a tapered fit
- Back-leg carpenter's pocket keeps tools handy during between-run tune ups
- Metal shank buttons are stronger than standard thread-sewn closures
Share your thoughts
Analog Thievery pant vintage Khaki- back View
Model is wearing Large
Slim and Tapered
Are you looking for a slim fit with it's own unique style? Look no further than the Analog Thievery pant. Details like back leg carpenter's pocket and gathered elastic hem for tapered fit. Skate influence draw string will keep your britches up and cross flow venting will keep the boys cool.
Analog Thievery pant vintage Khaki- Front View
Model is Pro snowboarder and Analog team rider Alex Andrews. Model weights 165 pounds and is 6 foot tall. Model is wearing a Large