The Analog Wasteland Snowboard Jacket features a textured twill weave and slim-cut tailored fit that looks so good, it's easy to forget the fabric is 10K-rated to protect you from harsh winter storms. So after you're done stacking shots on the jumps, head out to the bar and rack up a few more shots without ever taking off your jacket.
- 10K-rated textured twill fabric gives a distinct street-style look
- Taffeta lining slides on smoothly
- Tailored fit is slim for a modern look
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from going up your back
- Two hand pockets, two chest pockets, and a storm flap stash pocket provides room to store the goods
- Flash Pass chest pocket allows easy access to your season pass
Share your thoughts
Fold down flash pass pocket and secret stash pocket. What I love about Analog jackets is there is no shortage on pockets, these guys know what a rider needs. Tailored fit and a heavy duty durable twill fabric gives you style and function. Team driven design..
Analog Wasteland Jacket - Vintge Khaki
Model is wearing a Large