When your buddy starts arguing with some bro at the bar, slide on the Anarchy Altercate Sunglasses and play the role of the cool, calm bouncer before things get out of hand. Polycarbonate lenses make you look more intimidating, and they also block out harmful UV rays when you're outside in the sun. Plus, they're shatter-resistant so they won't break if things go south and the guy makes the mistake of taking a swing at you.
- Polycarbonate lenses are shatter-resistant and offer 100% protection from harmful UV rays
- Nylon frame is lightweight and flexible
- Eight-base curve wraps around your face for increased coverage
- Integrated spring hinges for comfort and durability
Share your thoughts
Nice Affordable Shades, Terrible Service
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great quality for the price, but....
Atrocious CUSTOMER SERVICE. Found an item at considerably better price online (world's largest online consumer goods marketplace). Backcountry would not price match. Chat sessions dropped mid conversation, requested callbacks and emails not returned. After holding spoke to a snarky manger who talked thru everything I said and clearly lost her perspective of who was the customer. Will eat the return cost and order elsewhere, backcountry will get:
1. None of my future business
2. Full social media blackballing
3. My scorn when mentioned amongst my climbing crew
4. A freshly scraped white goat sticker from my rear window