No friends on a powder day is no fun at all.
- Spherical lens technology mimics the curvature of your eye combined with a crafting technique that tapers the thickness at the edges for limited distortion
- Solar Shield Hard Coating technology doesn't mean you should mistreat this crucial piece of gear, but it does off scratch resistance (mirror lenses only)
- Flush-mounted hinge pivots to mesh with any style beanie or helmet to eliminate lift at the sides
- Full perimeter channel venting promotes air flow as warm air is pushed out by cold air as it flows in to virtually eliminate fogging
- Low profile, lightweight frame design offers better visibility and killer style with more lens and less frame
- Triple layer face foam provides total comfort as it absorbs moisture and cushions
Share your thoughts
Moutain Shredders and Chick Checkers
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Definitely have found this item to be a solid purchase. Visual field is great and fits perfectly with any helmet (I've gone thru two over the last year). Friends have tried them out and each has gone on to buy their own pair. The best thing is that you can purchase an array of replacement lens for all types of conditions and at a reasonable price. Highly recommend with regards to price, fit, quality, and looks
Hi there! can your eyes be seen with the...
Hi there! can your eyes be seen with the silver amber lens?
How does the size and peripheral compare...
How does the size and peripheral compare to say EG2s or fishbowls?
Big like the EG2, but not supermassive like the Fishbowl.
Comparable to the EG2, but with a lower profile off the face.
I have owned anon in the past and they have done wonders.
Last year I purchased some normal white frame Anon goggles on black friday at a local sports store. They were wonderful. Never fogged up, great lense, didn't scratch. That is exactly why I went with anon this year.
I purchased these panoramic goggles instead of all of the other brands, like Electrics EG2's, because they FIT A HELMET. I've tried on the EG2's at the local Zumiez and they didn't even fit my helmet. I have a R.E.D. Trace helmet, and the crown is a little low. I bought these goggles because both R.E.D. and Anon are owned by Burton, and Burton tries to make their products compatible with one another.
I don't notice any push on the helmet, the straps are extra long for helmet use. Great product; and as a bonus, that gold chrome looks SICK!
White, Silver Amber
Great fitting goggle, sick as Aids. The best price around too. Silver Amber is 35%. Be sure to check out the Anon website for the different VLT for the lenses; they have great videos showcasing them. Consider getting a different lens for a spare. They are super easy to swap out and give you flexibility for the varying conditions.