No friends on a powder day is no fun at all.
Anon's all new Comrade Goggle features the largest frame in the line, but that's not why it offers more peripheral visibility than you could have imagined. The spherical lens is what gives you the ability to see friends and foes as you blast past in an all-out fight for inbound stashes and race for untouched slackcountry goods.
- Spherical lens technology mimics the curvature of your eye combined with a crafting technique that tapers the thickness at the edges for limited distortion
- Solar Shield Hard Coating technology doesn't mean you should mistreat this crucial piece of gear, but it does off scratch resistance (mirror lenses only)
- Flush-mounted hinge pivots to mesh with any style beanie or helmet to eliminate lift at the sides
- Full perimeter channel venting promotes air flow as warm air is pushed out by cold air as it flows in to virtually eliminate fogging
- Low profile, lightweight frame design offers better visibility and killer style with more lens and less frame
- Triple layer face foam provides total comfort as it absorbs moisture and cushions