Go from socked-in to bluebird skies in no-time flat.
There's an interchangeable lens arms race going on right now, and Anon has cemented its place at the forefront with the M1 goggle. Hidden beneath the oversized exterior, Anon's proprietary Magna-Tech lens technology makes for the fastest, easiest lens swaps we've ever seen. There are six magnets holding the lens in place, and while you can swap lenses in seconds without removing the goggles, Anon's team hasn't been able to knock them loose, no matter how harsh the cased knuckle, or how far the overshot landing. The large frame gives you the absolute maximum amount of peripheral vision, and it's only helped by the spherical lenses, which employ 3D shaping for crystal-clear optics. Fog won't be an issue with the Full Perimeter Channel venting. Between the triple-layer face foam and the pivoting hinged strap anchors, the M1 isn't going anywhere, even if you wear a helmet.
- Interchangeable lenses (low-light Blue Lagoon lens included)
- Magna-Tech interchangeable technology
- Spherical UV blocking polycarbonate lens
- Full Perimeter Channel venting
- Large frame for medium/large faces
- Hinged pivoting strap anchor for helmet compatibility
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The yellow (low light) lens got moisture between the two lens pieces, fogged up. This after three uses, with no falls or other damaging incidents. Maybe a manufacturing defect. Returned.