For the rider who doesn't just handle big lines, but destroys them.
Arbor sucked up the energy of the Earth and funneled it up through your feet with the incredibly powerful, uniquely beautiful A-Frame Snowboard. The unique look of the A-Frame's topsheet isn't just intended to impress your eyes and tickle your pickle, either. By building the topsheet with two different types of wood, Arbor delivers a stiff and poppy performance machine that can handle your most diabolical line choices with precision.
- Traditional camber profile provides the pop and stability you need to launch in and out of turns while you lay down massive, lightning-fast turns
- Shaman Core utilizes a half paulownia and half poplar to deliver the most response with the lowest weight possible
- Wood Power Ply is made from sustainable wood veneers instead of fiberglass in an effort to both reduce weight for you and limit the chemical impact on your preferred planet
- Shallow Shadow Flex is ideal for high-speed riding with the least amount of core thinning between the bindings
- Carbon Torsion A-Frames run from just inside of both sets of inserts to add serious rebound when on edge at high speeds
- Hi-Load Glassing features triax over triax glass for the stiffest, most steep-hungry flex that suits strong, aggressive big-mountain riders
- Power Rails are bamboo sidewalls that deliver unmatched power in both hold and rebound for aggressive edge-to-edge transitions
- Hardened steel edges are made of 60% recycled steel to allow you to truly ‘give back’ to the rails you slide