Powder stashes beware.
- The tapered tip and tail excel in deep powder, removing the drag you feel with normally shaped snowboards and still deliver excellent performance while you wait for the next storm
- Super lightweight TDS poplar is used to create the Voodoo Core to deliver a smooth and powerful flex that lives for any snow condition—Arbor’s second lightest and most versatile core
- Wood Power Ply topsheet acts as a third layer of fiberglass—adding structural integrity while reducing weight and the need to use more chemicals
- Progressive Kinked Sidecuts enhance the ride of the tapered shape giving you maximum control when the powder just isn’t deep enough
- A Carbon Fiber Strut through the center of the board gives the Abacus extra power without sacrificing smooth turn initiation or hindering landings
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts deliver a huge range of adjustability in your stance so you can tweak your bindings to the optimal position
- Stone-ground Rocket base delivers bomber durability, great wax absorption, and ludicrous speeds
Share your thoughts
Arbor Arbacus 164
this board is f@#%en sick!! rides like no other board in the powder. it handles like a sports car and its light as a feather ! if you want a powder board this is it! no regrets at all!! THANKS dogfunk!