Operation Push Wood is a go.
The Arbor Agent Cruiser Board's deep concave and double-kicktail shape give you the grip and maneuverability you need for cruising sidewalks, slashing banks, or pumping parking garages. Seven-ply maple with a koa veneer topsheet delivers a responsive flex and classic wood-grain aesthetics.
- Gullwing Shadow DLX trucks for smooth, stable turns
- 63mm, 78a Arbor wheels for reliable grip and quick acceleration
- Seven-ply deck made with sustainably sourced maple and koa wood
- Lucid Grip uses crushed recycled glass for long-lasting, eco-friendly grip
- Water-based finish eliminates toxic chemicals from the production process