Committed to keep your addiction and planet-shred alive.
Arbor didn't just make the Axis Bamboo Longboard with key features to allow you to slash asphalt hills like pow lines, it gave the Axis winter graphics to further fuel your snow addiction in the off-season. Jump on this cambered maple and bamboo street-stick and you'll instantly notice the drop-through truck design drops you closer to the pavement for insane performance in carves.
- Drop-through truck design gets you closer to the street for the best grip and turnability
- Cambered shape adds power and stiffness for aggressive carving and high speeds
- New Slalom Series wheels are soft and wide with a vented hub to reduce weight and keep them cool for max performance
- Cutaway nose and tail design of the asymmetrical shape totally eliminates the possibility of an instant 'brake' from wheel rub
- Arbor uses recycled plastic risers, enviro-friendly bio-urethane wheels, recycled glass re-grip (tape), reclaimed wood, and sustainable bamboo