Skate without limitations.
The Arbor Backlash Koa Longboard is a ground-breaking hybrid design that you can take everywhere from skateparks to pucker-inducing downhills. The partial flush-mount design slightly lowers your trucks for improved slide-ability without sacrificing the turning angle needed for control at speed, and the functional kicktail lets you pop new-school freestyle moves without breaking a sweat.
- Paris 180mm trucks for buttery-smooth turns and high-speed stability
- Partial flush-mount design for improved slide control without compromising turning radius
- 72mm, 78a Arbor wheels for lots of grip and a high top speed
- Eight plies of sustainably sourced maple wood with a koa veneer base sheet
- Water-based finish removes toxic chemicals from the production process