Slash and burn.
- Structurn Base Finish builds structure into the boards running surface, to increase turn-ability and acceleration
- Mystic II Core combines lightweight poplar with bamboo reinforced rails for improved initiation and durability
- Progressive Sidecut provides tighter turning and quicker initiation
- ISO 2000 Sidewalls blend ABS and urethane for extra durability and edge performance
- Quadrax Over Biax Glass provides more stability for backcountry or park riding
- Shadow Flex tapers the core between your bindings for improved turn and spin initiation and more performance on rails and boxes
Share your thoughts
I am looking at buying a snowboard, and I...
I am looking at buying a snowboard, and I really like the arbor coda. It says that it is a directional, but on some reviews I have read, they say that it is a directional twin. I prefer a directional twin since I ride switch. How difficult is it to ride switch with directional?
It's a directional twin.... It rides switch no problem! Any board can ride switch, the problem is more in the riders ability to ride switch than the board shape... The only time a board may cause a problem is if your trying to stomp a landing switch in deep pow and a board is super directional....