The Cypher Koa is Arbor's drop-through downhill/freeride destroyer, built to handle the most technical high-speed drifting maneuvers. The wide platform features mellow concave and rocker to hold your feet in position, with gas pedal extensions for extra leverage while you're getting sideways.
- Drop-through design for increased stability and easier pushing, sliding, and footbraking
- Paris 180mm trucks for buttery-smooth turns and stability at speed
- 70mm, 78a Arbor wheels for a balance of grip, top speed, and acceleration
- Nine-ply construction made with sustainably sourced maple wood
- Water-based finish eliminates toxic chemicals from the production process