The choice weapon of urban ninja park rats.
- Traditional camber profile provides the pop and stability you need to approach, take off, and land park and urban features
- Wood Power Ply is made from sustainable wood veneers instead of fiberglass in an effort to reduce weight and limit the chemical impact on your preferred planet
- Mission 1 composite core offers a soft, forgiving, freestyle flex that’s made with 30-percent reclaimed wood to reduce the amount of new wood needed to get you on snow
- Deep Shadow Flex features a thinned core profile between the bindings to offer the softest, most playful feel and the Butter Glassing biax fibers offer such a versatile flex, it's downright sexy
- Standard Progressive is a tri-radial sidecut for quick turn initiation and stability at speed
- Rhythm Rails sidewalls are a blend of ABS and urethane for just the right balance of flex and durability
- Hardened steel edges are made of 60-percent recycled steel to allow you to truly ‘give back’ to the rails you slide
- Fusion Base isn’t gold-plated, mom-tested, or USDA-approved, but it does hold up to a cop-on-convict-grade beating and is easier to fix than a hangover
Share your thoughts
I know that it says this board is for...
I know that it says this board is for freestyle, and i am looking to improve in park, but right now, i mostly ride pow and through the trees. I like to hit kickers and what not, but i was just wondering how this board performed out side the park