The Arbor Draft Mini Snowboard gets your park-shredding kid on the fast track to more fun and a bigger bag of tricks. The little brother of Arbor's award-winning jib board, the Draft Mini still features The System with Grip Tech for jump-line stability, in a true rocker shape for press-ability and hook-free hucking.
- The Mini System shape uses a full rocker with extended tips for stable, catch-free fun in the park
- Butter Glassing uses bi-axial fiberglass for a mellow, forgiving flex that's easy for groms to throw around
- Mission wood composite core offers a soft flex ideal for younger, lighter riders
- PowerPly topsheet utilizes an additional layer of wood for skate-like ollie pop, with a bioplastic film coating to ensure durability
- UN3 Progressive Sidecut with Grip Tech uses multiple unblended sidecuts for extra edge hold and stability at any speed
- Hardened steel edges are 60% recycled to reduce environmental impact
- Fusion extruded base is tough, decently fast, and easy to repair