The Element RX doesn't even register on the periodic table ... it's that badass.
- Parabolic Rocker features more rocker from the center to the binding mounts and less rocker at the tip and tail to ensure solid contact during turn initiation for more stability and control
- Mystic I Core features a poplar core and two durable bamboo rails that run down the center for added pop and rebound
- Wood Power Ply is made from sustainable wood veneers instead of fiberglass in an effort to reduce weight and limit the chemical impact on your preferred planet
- Medium Shadow Flex blends the best of freestyle and freeride feel through its thinned core profile between the bindings
- Mixed Glassing utilizes triax over biax glass for all-around flex and stability; because you like to do a little bit of everything
- Grip Tech edges bulge out at the binding inserts to provide serious bite and hold on hardpacked or icy snow
- Rhythm Rails sidewalls are a blend of ABS and urethane for just the right balance of flex and durability
- Hardened steel edges are made of 60-percent recycled steel for seriously durable ice-slicing and edge hold
Share your thoughts
I currently have a Ride Control cambered...
I currently have a Ride Control cambered 151 board, but I'm thinking of upgrading to the Arbor Element RX now that I've gotten better and heard great things about this board with rocker. I'm 5'6" 142-145lb (though I'm hoping to get down to 137lbs again!). Which size should I get? And it looks like the bottom comes in white font on black background, or black font on white background. I want the latter, but it does not look like I can choose. Anyway to request what I want if I choose to order from Back Country?
Hey Tonto, yeah I would go with the 153cm... and yeah you can't choose the base colors...
I'm trying to decide between a Burton...
I'm trying to decide between a Burton Custom X and an Arbor Element CX or possibly an RX. My last board was a Custom X and I love it. I like to ride everything on the mountain and want my board to to be responsive and stable which the Custom X has been. I"m interested in the Arbor but haven't ridden one. Thoughts?
I had a custom x from a few years back I too really enjoyed the stable ride and good response of it. But after switching to a rocker profile and an arbor board, I cant see myself ever going back to the custom x as my go to board. The ride is phenomenal even in deep powder, on steep slopes, ice, "The system" just digs in and makes it all feel like butter. Hope I helped some.