When being in the most insane conditions is being in your element.
You know that feeling you get when temps drop too low for most people, snow piles up too deep for vacationers, and your heart starts to pump uncontrollably without the assistance of caffeine? Yeah, we know it too. The Arbor Element CX Snowboard is crafted by folks with the same kind of devotion to shredding the mountain from one side to the other with finesse and devotion you posses.
- Traditional camber profile provides the pop and stability you need for big lines, fast turns, and stomping big landings
- Mystic I Core features a primarily poplar make-up with two breakdown-resistant and sustainable bamboo rails that run down the center for added pop and rebound
- for seriously durable ice-slicing and edge hold
- Wood Power Ply is made from sustainable wood veneers instead of fiberglass in an effort to reduce weight and limit the chemical impact on your preferred planet
- Medium Shadow Flex blends the best of freestyle and freeride feel through its thinned core profile between the bindings
- Mixed Glassing utilizes triax over biax glass for all-around flex and stability; because you like to do a little bit of everything
- Standard Progressive is a tri-radial sidecut for quick turn initiation and stability at speed
- Rhythm Rails sidewalls are a blend of ABS and urethane for just the right balance of flex and durability
- Hardened steel edges are made of 60-percent recycled steel for seriously durable ice-slicing and edge hold
Share your thoughts
Great board for an all mountain rider. Flex is great for buttery style points.
Great board in all conditions from Vermont crust to Utah fluff. Not really quick from edge to edge, but unstoppable in any kind of snow. Ride it hard, stand on the edges, and it'll never let you down. Requires you to work it and you will reap the rewards. Like rolling down the hill in a big old Coupe DeVille.
Hi, I'm in the British army and serving...
Hi, I'm in the British army and serving in Germany, if I bought an arbor board is they a way of either getting a discount or not paying import tax and if I has to pay import tax do you know how much that would be?
Thanks for your time
Please call us or use our "Chat Now" feature in the upper right corner of the page. One of our customer service reps would be glad to help you out.