The classic pintail shape, scaled down for quicker-reacting carves.
Thanks to the compact-pin shape and moderate concave, Arbor's Fish Koa Longboard walks (rolls?) the line between maneuverability and stability. The extended wheelbase encourages confidence at speed, while the nimble shape lets you react quickly to unpredictable things like traffic, stray animals, and little old ladies crossing the street.
- Gullwing Charger trucks for smooth, stable turns
- 65mm, 78a Arbor wheels for lots of grip and quick acceleration
- Eight-ply deck made with sustainably sourced maple and koa wood
- Lucid Grip uses crushed recycled glass for long-lasting, eco-friendly grip
- Water-based finish eliminates toxic chemicals from the production process