The do-it-all drop-through.
Arbor's flagship cruiser model, the Genesis Koa Longboard features expanded kicktails for pulling off new-school freestyle moves and a fiberglass-enhanced flex for reactive carving and pumping. Choose between 38- and 44-inch lengths depending on whether you prefer more maneuverability or more high-speed stability.
- Drop-through design for easier pushing, footbraking, and sliding
- Gullwing Charger trucks for a smooth-turning, stable ride
- Six-ply maple deck with 2 layers of fiberglass for a springy flex
- Lucid Grip uses crushed recycled glass for long-lasting, eco-friendly grip
- Water-based finish eliminates toxic chemicals from the production process