The diabolical downhill destroyer.
The slightly tapered Arbor Highground Koa Longboard was built from the ground up to handle world-class race courses and seriously steep hills. The traditional top-mount design gives you the best possible leverage for tight turns at warp speed, and the wide range of mounting options lets you fine-tune your wheelbase to suit the terrain you're riding.
- Paris 180mm trucks for buttery-smooth turns and high-speed stability
- Top-mount design with multiple truck mounting options for a customizable wheelbase
- 72mm, 78a Arbor wheels for lots of grip and a high top speed
- Nine plies of sustainably sourced maple wood, with a koa veneer base sheet
- Water-based finish removes toxic chemicals from the production process