A super-sized version of your shorty.
Arbor's Hybrid Bamboo Longboard flexes the stability of a longboard and the flat-ground personality of a long skate thanks to the kick tail and tapered nose. Six plies of maple make this board as durable as your grandma's perm after a couple coats of hairspray, and the bamboo top ply delivers spring out of ollies and deep turns. Dig your toes into the wide, concave waist of the Hybrid and drop into a hill behind your house on your way to cruise concrete bowls at the skate park.
- Six plys of sustainably sourced, durable hardrock maple come together with a power-transferring bamboo ply, creating a responsive, long-lasting board
- On top of the deck, recycled glass re-grip gives you the traction of grip tape without covering up grain of the maple wood beneath
- A water-based finish and recycled plastic risers help to eliminate waste and the amount of pollution created when these boards are produced
- Bottom graphic features a Tim Bradley photo of Arbor team rider Nick Visconti riding for the cameras of Think Thank productions
- Wheel colors on completes may vary, but the deck graphic will be as pictured