The surf-inspired slasher that can handle some hills.
The surf-inspired Arbor Mission Walnut Longboard features a stretched-out swallowtail shape with an extended wheelbase and concave profile for stability at speed. Gullwing Charger trucks and gooey 78a wheels keep your carves locked in, even when the riding surface is less than buttery-smooth.
- Gullwing Charger trucks for smooth, stable turns
- 65mm, 78a Arbor wheels for lots of grip and quick acceleration
- Seven-ply deck made with sustainably sourced maple and walnut wood topsheet
- Lucid Grip uses crushed recycled glass for long-lasting, eco-friendly grip
- Water-based finish eliminates toxic chemicals from the production process
- Recycled plastic riser pads reduce reliance on petroleum-based plastics