Surf the streets.
A product of Arbor's Venice Beach roots, the Arbor Mission Walnut Longboard is a surf-inspired swallowtail with a walnut top ply for a beautiful finish. This longboard features a true kicktail for added mobility when you're turning around urban obstacles and snapping small ollies off curbs. Its extended concave profile allows for enhanced carves without cramping your feet, making this board flow with fluidity around town.
The board is equipped with premium parts, and you'll dig the effortless turning of the Caliber 50 9-inch reverse kingpin trucks and ultra-high rebound Blood Orange barrel & cone combo (89a). 65-millimeter Arbor Mosh Series wheels (82a) and ABEC 5 bearings keep you rolling effortlessly down hills and over rough city streets. Additionally, the Lucid grip keeps you firmly planted without obscuring the board's beautiful walnut top ply.
- Surf-inspired swallowtail with kicktail
- 7-ply maple with walnut top-ply
- Extended concave profile
- Dimensions: 37 x 8.875-inches
- Wheelbase: 23-inches
- Caliber 50 9-inch reverse kingpin trucks
- Ultra-high rebound Blood Orange barrel & cone combo (89a)
- 65-millimeter Arbor Mosh Series wheels (82a)
- 1/4-inch recycled plastic risers
- Lucid grip: clear spray-on grip from crushed glass