Sloppy fifths never felt so good.
Center up your stance on the Arbor Nightrain Snowboard and run nasty game on steep chutes, wide gaps, and juicy boxes. With a smooth and powerful flex and a super damp flow it won’t matter if your friends have already had their way with your line.
- The Voodoo Core is Arbor’s second lightest and most versatile core. Designed to take on the rigors of the park and the rest of the mountain, it utilizes sustainably produced TDS poplar to create a smooth and powerful flex
- A structural wood topsheet(Power Ply) works like a third layer of fiberglass, adding extra response and durability, without all the nasty chemicals—it looks rad too
- The Standard Progressive Sidecut is a blended tri-radial wonder that serves up tighter turns and quicker edge-to-edge transfers while maintaining stability at high speeds
- Rhythm Rails sidewalls are made from ABS and urethane to deliver a clean, damp ride and solid edge performance
- Mixed glassing consists of a triaxial glass laid over top of a biaxial glass for all-mountain and park supremacy
- Stone-ground Rocket base delivers bomber durability, great wax absorption, and ludicrous speeds
- Recycled Steel edges deliver maximum control and durability