- Druid Core utilizes lightweight TDS poplar to add durability, cork stringers to dampen vibration, and Diamondwood rails to improve edge hold
- Progressive Sidecut provides tighter turning and quicker initiation, while maintaining stability at high speeds
- Blended Urethane ABS Sidewalls add durability
- Hi-Load Glass gives you superior edge performance
- Carbon Fiber Truss runs carbon fibers across the whole board to form contact points, giving you maximum torsional support
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts give you a big stance and a high level of micro adjustability
- Shadow Flex tapers the core between your bindings for improved turn and spin initiation and more performance on rails and boxes
Share your thoughts
aaahhh bro's this board is out there brah. sickest board iv rid, first time on the board i capped a gnarley 5 back. the board has stellar looks i was gettin sick comments on it all over the slopes.
I'm 160 lbs, and looking for an all mountain...
I'm 160 lbs, and looking for an all mountain board to ride pow and groomers. Is this the board for me?
Yes! being well-rounded, centered,under-rated and on sale make it an easy and safe option to buy. Arbor made this board to be a Swiss Army knife on the mountain.